Edit: Thank you to those who participated ^ ^ I will have it all uploaded within the week.
I haven't been at my best with drawing so I want to see if trying this again would give me the kick I need.
For those that are confused, for the time being, I'm bringing back these!
I set a few days aside and try to finish as many busts as I possibly can. All you need to do is post a link below to your own OC(s) and I'll draw them! They are free for you and I use them as a sort of "iron-artist challenge" for myself.
I'm hoping it will help me get in a habit of drawing faster so I can finish all the projects that I still have lying in my to-do folders.
For this particular bust run I have a few extra rules I'd like to set...
- I will NOT be drawing humans or humanoids. Only feral/anthro animals or animal-like creatures for now. It's fine if your human character does have an animal form, just have a reference of that form available.
- I will only be drawing in my style. I may choose to ignore requests for things like fanOCs of Sonic, MLP, etc. because of the high stylizations.
..and the standard rules:
- You may request for multiple characters. I will pick out my favourite(s) if there are too many.
- You do not have to +watch me to participate; go invite your friends!
- I will ignore characters that do not belong to the poster; only post your own OCs. No copyright characters and no linking to other users' OCs.
- I will ignore posts that use photographs of animals or other artist's characters as their references.
- You do not need to ask for permission before posting links. As long as it follows the rules, just post it!
- Please understand that I am doing these out of my own free time and only for a few days; I may not be able to draw every character requested. I will however, make sure to try to finish at least ONE character from every user.